Custom Blog Design

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Little Paper Princess'



Ok yall,so I had to post this adorable pic of my girlies makin cards for their papaw last night.They just love to come and help me scrap at my craft desk,and last night they decided papaw Weaver needed a card...so sweet.Bailey Grace was showin little sis Chloe Kate how to use the glue stick.(seems all she wants to do is it eat it) Bailey Grace has her very own little cuttlekids she "scrapbooks" with,and she knows it all !!! LOL She just loves to help me open my new embellishments and papers,and she always has to inspect every little detail.

1 comment:

  1. whooo hooo im your first follower on your new blog :) Your girls are so stinkin cute! My daughter and my 3 year old son love to help me also. Kids have such amazing imaginations these days :) Hugs, Brandy

    ReplyDelete